Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Corporate Operations team helps facilitate this growth by analyzing results and seeking opportunities to improve operations and optimize performance.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports and develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Create and execute MS SQL and / or Access queries for a variety of performance and / or statistical reports.
- Analyze relevant information from different sources, including AS400, SQL database and relational databases.
- Document and communicate procedural recommendations to management based on analyses.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements.
- Measure, track and report results of initiatives that are underway.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 to 3 years experience as an analyst.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access) and SQL.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.