12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Watch our video to hear from real Uline Warehouse Employees and why they love what they do for Uline!
Up to $70,000 per year, based on experience
Uline seeks Warehouse Leads for its new branch in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Kenosha branch is now open!
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts (UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock and Transfers).
- Cross train in all warehouse Team Lead functions on both shifts.
- Provide daily hands-on support for the department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assists in implementation.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years warehouse experience, with supervisory experience in a high volume, fast paced distribution operation preferred.
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.