Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Become a Product Manager expert in a product category.
- Train and direct a team of associates.
- Manage supplier negotiations and develop product line strategies.
- Lead the product assortment strategy for your product category.
- Source new products from domestic and international vendors.
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Collaborate with Creative team during catalog layout process.
- Build strong relationships with the Purchasing, Creative, Quality Control, Compliance and Pricing teams.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of product management / product manager, supply chain or marketing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Driven leader with inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing in a distribution environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.