IT Service Desk Manager
IT Service Desk Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage daily operations of Uline's 24/7 IT Service Desk.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of IT production systems including identification, resolution, and escalation to proper individuals.
- Perform implementation and system management of tools to provide adequate IT system monitoring.
- Review incident tickets for content, proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection, and timely closure.
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are clearly documented and maintained.
- Participate in change management and disaster recovery processes.
- Manage and communicate high severity issues through resolution, providing accurate and timely status reports to management.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' experience in managing 24/7 IT operations and help desk.
- Experience in implementing and utilizing ITIL compliant service desk tools. ITIL Certification preferred.
- Strong incident and problem management skills including identification and escalation of system issues.
- Ability to manage high severity issues and facilitate meetings as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.