Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
From $22 to $26 per hour
Opportunity for annual bonuses over $6,000
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Our Warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order Picker.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.