Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all electrical services and systems.
- Perform as a member of the Point of Contact team and rotate onto team responsible for responding to Facilities issues 24 / 7 / 365.
- Oversee life safety contract work and ensure NFPA 72 requirements are met and documented.
- Coordinate all electrical work and ensure it conforms to NEC, IEC, IBC and NFPA 70E standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed electrician in the State of Wisconsin.
- Comprehensive understanding of NEC, IEC and NFPA 70E standards.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety and training requirements.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and one-line diagrams.
- Ability to make accurate technical calculations as required by NEC.
- Ability to read and decipher power meters to troubleshoot incoming utility power and building power.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.