HRIS Manager - Workday
HRIS Manager - Workday
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide leadership for HRIS team to ensure business process and data integrity, optimal configuration, accurate security and error-free integrations.
- Partner with HR, Business and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM related projects and upgrades.
- Ensure processes are documented and controls for system changes are set and followed.
- Manage testing-related activities by defining test principles, developing test scripts and resolving issues.
- Manage end-user support requests and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years of HRIS administration experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience with Workday HCM.
- Managerial or supervisory experience.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.