Director of eCommerce
Director of eCommerce
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
You can tell a lot about a company by visiting its website. Visit uline.com and you’ll discover the simplicity, speed and selection we provide for our customers. We seek a Director of eCommerce to uphold these advantages and grow Uline’s online operations.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Work with leadership on product positioning that aligns with Uline’s strategy.
- Help identify new eCommerce opportunities and manage website enhancements.
- Define and monitor metrics to improve overall eCommerce performance.
- Work across departments to execute multi-channel merchandising and advertising strategies.
- Provide support for key business functions via our websites.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years in eCommerce with a track record of growth and innovation.
- Strong management skills and experience leading large teams.
- Extensive experience developing digital marketing and circulation strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to travel to branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.