Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Attracting the right talent is critical to Uline’s success. Join the front lines in sourcing, identifying and recruiting high-potential college graduates who will be future leaders and essential contributors to Uline’s continued growth.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Recruit top-notch candidates, maintain talent pipelines and develop meaningful contacts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, staff and faculty and hiring managers.
- Attend and facilitate hiring events, coffee chats, virtual recruiting events and information sessions at target universities.
- Assist in developing and implementing the campus recruiting and talent pipeline strategy.
- Enhance Uline’s corporate internship program by supporting interns throughout their summer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in human resources and / or recruiting preferred.
- Available for up to 20% travel to college campuses.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.