Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Maintain and track project schedules and costs versus budget.
- Create and track work orders for audit findings.
- Administer changes within Uline's 360-work order system, including asset management information and updates.
- Update and file all records, such as state certifications, HVAC, FLS, generator and elevator service reports.
- Audit and analyze department reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Broad-based knowledge in facilities operations.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.