Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
From $18 to $25 per hour
Annual bonus of at least $6,000 if start by September 1st
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
Learn more about working at Uline ( https://youtu.be/h6_ntTue_Tg ) and on the warehouse team ( https://youtu.be/NBerAKiFQ4M ).
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Contribute to Uline's Distribution Center operations.
- Unload shipments from suppliers, verifying order accuracy.
- Load trailers with product for delivery to branches.
- Manage stock and inventory control.
- Get certified to operate forklifts and other industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry-leading safety record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift packages that may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage after 30 days that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.