Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion for unparalleled service.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Maximize schedules for efficient use of resources to achieve service level goals.
- Initiate schedule adjustments based on real-time monitoring of inbound queues for variances to forecasts with respect to volume, handle times and schedule compliance.
- Process real-time schedule requests and changes.
- Review and approve agent time off.
- Maintain overtime scheduling.
- Develop, analyze and deliver WFM and Contact Center reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years customer service and workforce management experience using WFM software.
- NICE IEX WFM scheduling system experience preferred.
- 1+ years Microsoft Excel experience with advanced knowledge of formula definitions and data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.