Sales Account Representative
Sales Account Representative
Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada
8255 N. Fraser Way, Unit 109, Burnaby, BC V3N 0B9
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account representative with Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
Relocation opportunities across the country.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base as a sales account representative.
- Use our huge catalog of over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 - 3 years of outside sales representative / sales account representative experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Available for overnight travel a must.
- Able to drive up to 60 miles from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location as needed within Canada, including West Edmonton (Alberta), Regina (Saskatchewan) & Cornwall (Ontario).
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Candidates requiring a Visa Sponsorship will not be considered for the position.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.