From $75,000 to $100,000 per year
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Days: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Nights: Sunday - Thursday, 9 PM to 5:30 AM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: Freight, Returns, Receiving, Parcels, Customer Pick-Up, Safety, and Inventory Control.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to relocate to other Uline locations preferred.
- Experience managing a high-volume distribution center greater than 100,000 square feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Performance metrics experience an asset.
- Warehouse Management Systems experience (Manhattan, Red Prairie or SAP) a plus.
- Available for travel to any of Uline's North American Locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.