Location:Mexicali, BC, Mexico
Carr. Mexicali - Aeropuerto KM 17, Int Blvd Nicaragua #800
Complejo Tecnológico Nicoya
Mexicali, B.C. Mexico 21607
Uline is looking for an eager, professional individual to join our team as a Receptionist.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Operate a multiple line switchboard for incoming calls, minimize hold time for callers.
- Communicate all caller needs in a timely manner.
- Direct calls accurately and with ease.
- Perform data entry and order office supplies.
- Welcome and assist job applicants, visitors, vendors, employees and customers both in person and on the phone.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
- 1 year prior office experience.
- Prior receptionist experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.