Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design and replace seasonal plantings/arrangements at the Corporate Campus and other local Uline entities.
- Maintain seasonal plantings/arrangements including weeding, fertilizing, deadheading, watering and pest/disease control.
- Manage and track budgets, vendors, deliveries, planting and removal of all seasonal plant material.
- Plant various landscaping materials (perennials, grass, annual flowers, trees, shrubs, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree in horticulture preferred.
- 5+ years experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of landscape tools and equipment.
- Understanding of plant health care and common planting practices; able to identify specific plants and weeds.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.