Global Sourcing Manager
Global Sourcing Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Communicate with vendors on performance improvements, cost reductions and maintenance of best-in-class quality standards.
- Research and analyze overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Plan and lead overseas travel and factory visits with upper management.
- Manage the development of global sourcing activities and strategies.
- Develop a strong understanding of overseas regulations, EPA, labor laws, and currencies.
- Collaborate with product teams in managing vendor relationships and negotiations over multiple product lines.
- 100% fluent in both English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience directly sourcing products from overseas factories preferred.
- Knowledge of Chinese and Taiwanese cultures and business practices.
- Understanding of international logistics preferred.
- Available for 15% overseas travel.
- Ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.