Director of Corporate Recruiting
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We seek an experienced and results-driven head of Corporate Recruiting who is passionate about finding the best talent needed to drive Uline's continued growth. This is a key leadership position reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead a team of recruiters to develop and execute a corporate recruitment strategy.
- Collaborate with department leadership and HR business partners to identify talent needs.
- Position Uline's brand and value proposition to attract top-quality candidates.
- Foster and manage relationships with contingent and retained recruitment agencies.
- Work with the HR Analytics team to optimize recruitment spend and provide regular updates on pipeline management.
- Develop and implement processes and policies to meet hiring targets.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business. Master's degree preferred.
- 12+ years recruiting experience with 5+ years managing a staffing function.
- Director-level experience overseeing a recruiting team for a multi-billion dollar company.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- PHR, SPHR and GPHR certified.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Available for travel to Uline locations across North America.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.