Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship in all locations. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our customers. In the Purchasing department, you'll make sure we have enough supply to cover the demand for each product at every location.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Execute Uline's centralized inventory management processes, including EOQ changes, parts inventory stocking and AS400 branch inventory settings.
- Coordinate and execute purchasing data storage requirements, overstock process and supported items procedures.
- Complete and distribute assigned reporting.
- Monitor and audit team members and team functions.
- Work collaboratively with the Purchasing G2 project team while providing business domain expertise in the design and implementation of the new system.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of experience in inventory planning, demand planning or purchasing
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.