From $30 to $35 per hour
8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Come join Uline as we enter the Reno market!
No travel required!
Uline supplies all necessary tools!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Maintain and repair Crown stock pickers, stand-up reach riders, Toyota sit-down forklifts.
- Maintain and repair conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders, Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to open new work orders and check work history.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records.
- Escort outside contractors throughout our facility and inspect their work.
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment and understanding the lockout/tagout (LOTO) concept.
- Work safely with high and low-voltage electrical systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years mechanic experience.
- Experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond warehouse equipment a must.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) experience / certification a must.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- MUST be available to travel for an extended period for initial training at Uline’s other domestic locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.