Senior Operations Analyst
Senior Operations Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Corporate Operations team analyzes results and seeks opportunities to improve operations and optimize performance - all to ensure we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Analyze company-wide operations and provide root cause analysis.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues.
- Gather data using SQL and interpret results within Microsoft Office tools.
- Develop memos and presentations on ad hoc analyses within various departments
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in an analyst role.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis.
- Power BI experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.