As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Perform maintenance and repairs, including wood touch-up, drywall patching, painting, door repairs, furniture repairs and lock maintenance.
- Complete larger painting projects as assigned.
- Conduct and maintain paint supply inventories across assigned buildings.
- Coordinate roof inspections and leak repairs with vendors.
- Install interior artwork.
- Drive company fleet vehicles as assigned.
- Assist and fill in for other departments within Facilities as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: painting; wood finishing; work with commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods); floor and tile installation.
- 3 to 5 years experience using hand tools, power tools and paint equipment also preferred.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.