User Experience Designer
User Experience Designer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Use the latest quantitative and qualitative user research techniques to provide business and user-focused strategy recommendations.
- Conduct competitive analyses of similar commercial digital product experiences.
- Build storyboards to convey project plans, plus track and report usability goals for senior management.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for intuitive user experiences.
- Research and user-test digital product experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 5 years of verifiable UX and UI design experience.
- Proficiency with Axure and Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- Experience in practical user research, usability testing and consumer insight gathering.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.