Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in North America.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into ticket system.
- Maintain inventory, perform audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Deploy new hardware and software and perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large scale projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, administration, user accounts and internet e-mail preferred.
- General understanding and interest in basic networking, remote communications, working with software, hardware and other infra systems.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.