Sales Account Representative
Sales Account Representative
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account representative at Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base as a sales account representative.
- Use our huge catalog of over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 - 3 years of outside sales representative / sales account representative experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Able to travel from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another location as needed, including Ottawa and Windsor.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Candidates requiring a Visa Sponsorship will not be considered for the position.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.