From $80,000 to $110,000 per year
3325 Heiser St. Hudson, WI 54016
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, office, janitorial, housekeeping, and security performance.
- Inspect buildings and equipment for repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency facility requests.
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
- Ensure accurate collection of all maintenance and work order records.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC and UPS.
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Background working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Additional travel may be required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.