980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates.
- Utilize various job boards and sourcing tools to attract and identify qualified candidates.
- Confer with hiring managers to identify needs.
- Review applications and interview applicants.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines and referrals.
- Attend local job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure postings are visible.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year experience in Human Resources and / or Recruiting.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Must be well organized and detailed-oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.