Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Monitor landscaping, janitorial, housekeeping and security performance and cleanliness.
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building and alteration projects.
- Patch and repair drywall and furniture. Install interior artwork.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS and electrical systems.
- Must be "hands on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and or move up to 70 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage after 30 days that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- First-class fitness center.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.