Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead
Starting from $22 to $30 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Coach and develop Customer Service Representatives in all areas of performance including metrics and behaviors.
- Audit phone, email and other customer interactions, observing performance, techniques and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Evaluate quality, track results and provide coaching for increased success.
- Provide feedback to management and challenge processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Complete performance reviews and assist with interviewing process for new Customer Service hires.
- Train reps to understand policies, procedures and products.
- Communicate policy updates and Uline information through team meetings and one-on-one sessions.
- Document coaching and development sessions.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function support for customer interactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership / supervisory role preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.