Senior Operations Manager
Senior Operations Manager
Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Oversee Freight, Returns, Receiving, Parcels, Transfers, Customer Pick-Up and all other daily operations across two locations totalling 340,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Lead and develop a team of 45+ warehouse employees.
- Manage daily plans to exceed expectations for productivity and order accuracy.
- Develop and execute strategies to support double digit growth.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior distribution center leadership role preferred.
- Experience managing a high-volume distribution center > 100,000 square feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Warehouse Management Systems experience (Manhattan, Red Prairie or SAP) a plus.
- Available for travel to any of Uline’s 11 North American locations.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.