Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and performance of Uline's U.S. Payroll team, ensuring accurate and timely bi-weekly payroll.
- Implement, maintain and review payroll processes and systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions, including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local payroll, wage, tax and hour laws.
- Support the payroll manager with audits, reporting and matters of pay compliance.
- Help develop and implement ways to improve efficiency across the department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, human resources or related field.
- 5 to 7 years of payroll management experience working for a large, multi-state company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus.
- Workday Payroll and ADP experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.