From $27 to $35 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
3325 Heiser St. Hudson, WI 54016
No travel required!
Uline supplies all necessary tools!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Maintain and repair Crown stock pickers, stand-up reach riders, Toyota sit-down forklifts.
- Maintain and repair Intelligrated / FMH conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders, Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to open new work orders and check work history.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records.
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation totaling over 1200 assets.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment and following lockout / tagout (LOTO).
- Work safely with high and low-voltage electrical systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years mechanic experience.
- Experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond warehouse equipment a must.
- Automated conveyor experience a must.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.