Senior Engineering Manager
Senior Engineering Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
You’re a hands-on engineering leader who enjoys not only planning and implementing technical solutions, but also inspiring innovation in a team of dedicated distribution operations professionals. Bring your drive and expertise to Uline, North America’s leader in shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We seek someone ready to grow with us and excel.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage daily operations of Uline's Engineering project team.
- Negotiate equipment purchases to achieve best possible terms.
- Work with branches and leadership to develop purchasing forecasts, transition to new equipment and retire old equipment.
- Manage quarterly capital request process.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Work with databases to identify improvement opportunities and research projects.
- Manage equipment installation through to completion.
- Develop equipment / layout needs based on company growth.
- This position reports to Uline's Director of Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10+ years experience in distribution and engineering project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Access.
- Familiarity with data extraction and analysis a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.