Demand Planning Manager
Demand Planning Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship in all locations. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our customers. In the Purchasing department, you'll make sure we have enough supply to cover the demand for each product at every location.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Understand and recommend forecasting algorithms for individual and group items.
- Create ordering and inventory management processes and formulas.
- Manage a team of demand planners and supply planners.
- Establish order points using mathematical advice and direction.
- Work with buyers to ramp up and ramp down inventory levels and purchases.
- Create or provide metrics and measurements as well as exception management reports.
- Generate instructional guides related to purchasing / demand forecasting functions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in demand forecasting or related fields.
- Strong analytical and statistics experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with forecasting algorithms / math.
- Proven inventory distribution and product flow knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- AS400, Access and SQL experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.