Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges for a proven industry leader.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 4 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Create reports using Excel, Access, SQL and other platforms.
- Independently interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data analysis to complex data mining.
- Communicate analysis and recommendations to leadership with clear, non-technical memos and presentations.
- Maintain item configuration and slotting in a WMS environment.
- Make a difference by finding opportunities to improve operations and work with people who value your contributions.
- Assist with managing stock levels across a multi-building operation to ensure inventory is properly located for distribution.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis, Power BI a strong plus.
- 4+ years experience in an analyst role.
- Experience with WMS systems.
- Strategic and tactical business skills.
- Complete insurance coverage after 30 days that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.