Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Source and recruit candidates for positions at all levels.
- Utilize job boards, sourcing tools and Human Resources techniques to attract and identify candidates.
- Confer with recruiters and hiring managers to identify Human Resources talent needs.
- Review applications and interview applicants.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies, universities and other Human Resources organizations.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines.
- Attend and coordinate participation in job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 3+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Human Resources (HR) certification a plus.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.