Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline is looking for an eager, professional individual to join our team as a Receptionist.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Operate a multiple-line switchboard for incoming calls, minimizing hold times for callers.
- Direct calls accurately and with ease.
- Perform data entry and order office supplies.
- Welcome and assist job applicants, visitors, vendors, employees and customers in both person and on the phone.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year prior office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and customer service skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.