Business Continuity Analyst
Business Continuity Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Corporate Operations team analyzes results and seeks opportunities to improve operations and optimize performance - all to ensure we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Ensure that Business Continuity program components (business impact analysis, risk assessments, plans, strategies, etc.) are current, effective and address business requirements.
- Develop schedules and materials for business continuity training / awareness activities to ensure that Business Continuity teams are trained and proficient in implementing the business continuity plans.
- Coordinate business continuity exercises.
- Manage emergency communications with employees and aid in the administration of mass notification tools.
- Support the Crisis Management team by scheduling conference calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and distributing status updates, ensuring execution of action items and creating post-incident reports.
- Support business continuity-related initiatives, including strategy development and training.
- On-call monitoring of crisis management events.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience in a BCM or related role, preferably in a manufacturing or large-scale distribution operation.
- Experience with crisis / incident management.
- Good understanding of industry BCM standards.
- Certification from an industry standards organization (DRII or BCI).
- Knowledge of business concepts, life cycles and processes.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.