Platform Team Leads
Platform Team Leads
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Oversee and lead development, maintenance and support of platforms software solutions.
- Direct software system design, programming and documentation to build and support highly resilient 24x7 mission critical software systems.
- Lead design multi-tier software architecture solutions based on business requirements.
- Document and report status reports and progress of software development.
- Identify training needs and provide coaching in design and implementation of complex enterprise integrated software platforms.
- Oversee production activities.
- Assist to define quality guidelines.
- Assist to create and execute detailed work plans and schedules.
- Assemble software development estimates and budgets.
- Manage software technical staff including Engineers and Administrators.
- Technical Environment: DevOps Tool Chain (Redhat Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Artifactory, IBM Urbancode); Cloud Platform Orchestration Technologies such as Kubernetes and Containers, Java; Operational Engineering, Design and Implementation experience with WebSphere Application Servers, Messaging Queues, Caching, Websphere MQ, WebSphere MQMFT, Service Discovery, LOG Search Engine, Configuration Management Tools, Data Flow, Data Streaming, Dynatrace, .NET, Python, PERL, Shell; WebSphere System Administration in Multi-Platform Environment, VHVIO for AIX, Unix, Linux, Solaris, IBM Support Assistant, OPNET Panorama, CA Wily Introscope, IBM Tivoli Performance Viewer, Bash, Korn, Jython Scripting, Power VM, AS/400, SB2, SQL Server.
- *Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any Engineering field or related field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with platform software development required.
- Required Skills: Operational Engineering, Design and Implementation Experience with Caching, Service Discovery, LOG Search Engines, Configuration Management Tools, Data Flow, Data Streaming, Dynatrace, Java, .NET, Python, PERL, Shell, Redhat Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Artifactory, Urbancode, Kubernetes, Containers, WebSphere Application Server, MQ, MFT Implementation in Multi-Platform Environment, AIX, Power VM, Support Assistant, OPNET Panorama, TIVOLI, Bash, Korn, Jython Scripting, SQL Server. Travel to company sites as required.
- (*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any Engineering field or related field plus 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered or with platform software development also acceptable.)
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.