Branch Operations Manager
Branch Operations Manager
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Bring your passion for people, customer service and operational excellence with you to work every day! Apply your expertise to lead a high-performing team as General Manager of our rapidly growing Toronto branch.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our 400+ employee Toronto branch, including Warehouse, Customer Service, Sales, HR, IT and Facilities.
- Supervise Call Center operations to consistently ensure impeccable customer service.
- Manage a pick-and-pack facility with over 37,500 SKUs in a 1.2 million-square-foot distribution center.
- Effectively coach and engage our 50+ person Sales team covering Central and Eastern Canada with offices in Milton and Ottawa.
- Ensure all buildings and landscaping always exceed company standards.
- Recruit and retain top-tier talent and manage employee relations.
- Provide hands-on senior leadership and drive accountability through performance feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years experience in operations or general management.
- Distribution, call center and/or sales experience a plus.
- Experience supervising personnel.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Limited overnight travel required.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.