Associate Software Developer
Associate Software Developer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Real work. Real training. Real growth. There's no limit to what you can accomplish through our unique LearnIT program, with 6 weeks of orientation to set you up for professional and technical success at Uline.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on business requirements using the Spring, Angular and .NET frameworks.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Apply object-oriented principles when implementing solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Educational experience in C#, Java or any object-oriented language and SQL programming.
- Experience interacting with REST APIs.
- Exposure to HTML, CSS and JS.
- Exposure to design patterns.
- Understanding of object-oriented and relational database design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for possible travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.