From $90,000 to $110,000 per year
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Actively participate on the Branch Senior Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years management experience within a high-volume distribution center over 500,000 square-feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.