12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety training needs and coordinate safety training programs.
- Participate in new product and process reviews, including process-hazard analysis.
- Ensure OSHA compliance throughout the operation.
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Review and follow up on incident reports.
- Develop and monitor branch safety goals and objectives.
- Oversee monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze safety trends and make recommendations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree or safety certifications preferred.
- 3+ years safety experience.
- 3+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience within a high-volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Forklift certification and reach-truck driving experience preferred.
- Available to work scheduled shift hours as needed to support ALL shifts and departments.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.