Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Become an expert in a given product category.
- Research and source new products from domestic and international vendors.
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Provide product recommendations after reviewing competitors’ offerings, customer comments, and market trends.
- Participate in vendor meetings and lead some negotiation sessions.
- Strategize with Product Managers on new product placement within the catalog.
- Collaboratively work with the Purchasing, Creative, Quality Control, Compliance and Pricing teams.
- Mentor and train Marketing Associates.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.