Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Supported by leading-edge analytics, Uline’s Logistics department strives to ensure orders are delivered to our customers in one day. Join one of the largest freight shippers in the US with over 18,000 daily LTL shipments!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Secure quotes and recommend carriers for inbound and outbound operations.
- Prepare management reports on carrier freight volumes and performance.
- Update logistics system with rates, surcharges, or service standards as dictated by negotiations, carrier tariffs and / or logistics network changes.
- Develop and implement real-time dashboards and reports.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve and develop efficient processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience in logistics and transportation a plus.
- SQL and PowerBI knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.