Warehouse Development Program
Warehouse Development Program
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Looking to accelerate your career and development? Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates for its Warehouse Development Rotational Program looking to make their mark on a growing company while learning from the best in the industry.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Complete multiple rotations through warehouse departments including Parcel, Freight, Receiving and Support.
- Program Length: 6 - 12 months.
- Rotation Duration: 1 - 3 months.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned mentors through each rotation.
- Placement after completing the program is dependent on your interests, performance, and business needs. Possible positions include:
- Warehouse Management Trainee (become a Warehouse Team Lead)
- Warehouse support such as Inventory Control
- Administrative support in Operations or Analytics.
- Become proficient in all aspects of Uline’s warehouse operations on all shifts.
- Complete hands-on training for support for assigned department.
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of activities described above.
- Bachelor’s degree - any academic discipline will be considered.
- Experience in warehouse, distribution, or retail preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Forklift certification or reach truck driving experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse location as needed.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.