Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator
8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Uline is now OPEN in Reno! Come join our rapidly-growing team.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Act as project manager regarding all corporate and branch slotting issues.
- Analyze data, report findings and make recommendations to Senior Branch Management and Corporate Operations regarding process improvement and product storage.
- Oversee facilities layout and design with respect to item slotting.
- Manage daily adjustments and long term planning.
- Ensure various reports and slotting code changes are in line with all corporate SOPs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Proficient with Excel, SQL and / or Access.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment.
- MUST be available to travel for 4 to 8 weeks for initial training at Uline's other domestic locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.