IT Solution Analyst - EDI
IT Solution Analyst - EDI
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Facilitate project discoveries, solution definitions, requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- Collaborate with company leaders to identify and communicate their data interchange needs.
- Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighboring business functions.
- Document current business processes and underlying applications.
- Lead sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Author high-quality user stories and lead backlog grooming sessions.
- Coordinate system and functional testing.
- Evolve into an SME that serves as the key IT partner for the business.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- Experience with both Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working on EDI with trading partners.
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.