Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Serve as pilot in command for assigned flights.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing aircraft operation.
- Ensure pre-flight inspections are performed and jet is prepared for flight.
- Study weather conditions at destination, en route, at alternate airports and departure points.
- Prepare flight plans.
- Review and calculate aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance charts.
- Supervise the first officer as necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor functions of all assigned crewmembers.
- Make the decision to start, delay or cancel flights or deviate from planned route or destination when necessary.
- Convey an executive-level image when dealing with business associates, officials and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Recent experience as a corporate pilot captain.
- First-class medical certificate a must.
- ATP certificate and Part 91 flight operations experience.
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time and 2,000 hours turbine / multi-engine time.
- Falcon experience preferred.
- Experience with Falcon 2000 EASy avionics system preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Willing to live within 1 hour from Waukegan National Airport (KUGN).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.