Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Ensure safe maintenance and line operations on a Dassault Falcon corporate jet.
- Perform all pre-flight / post-flight checks and inspections through Level A.
- Schedule, perform and ensure quality of aircraft, engine and avionics maintenance and repairs.
- Establish maintenance safety rules and procedures.
- Order repair parts and maintain an inventory of spare parts and ground support equipment.
- Establish and maintain logbooks, inspection schedules and records as required by FARs, Uline and other parties.
- Ensure AD and SB compliance.
- Maintain compliance with operator policies, regulations and inspections.
- Help develop department policies, short and long-range plans, annual operating budget and aircraft cost studies.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate a must.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate preferred.
- 5+ years mechanical knowledge and experience with Dassault Falcon aircrafts preferred.
- Experience with EASy avionics system preferred.
- Recent corporate flight experience preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.